New contributor and nuclear physicist Sarah Naimi talks about her recent experience in science communication at a recent scicom event in Tokyo.
- November 26, 2020 Bacterial drug resistance studied by robotic E. coli evolution
- November 1, 2023 Stolen genes used for parasitic mind control
- November 10, 2023 Plants to the rescue: cleaning up our dirty soil
- January 13, 2022 How does gravity affect antimatter?
- December 27, 2015 Black smokers and electroecosystems
If you have a question about a post or about a scientific topic that interests you, and you want it answered in a post, just write to us at
it-aint-magic [@] riken.jp
Subject line: Dear It Ain't Magic